Egg & Avocado Toast
Try it once and we think you'll agree: Topping avocado toast with an egg is a near-perfect breakfast.
- 1 avocado
- ¼ teaspoon ground pepper
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
- 3 slices french country loaf bread, toasted
- 3 large eggs, scrambled
- 1 teaspoon of butter
- A few dashes of hot sauce (Optional)
- Combine avocado, pepper, sea salt and garlic powder in a small bowl and gently mash.
- Melt butter over medium heat in a skillet. Season the eggs with a dash of salt and pepper then scramble.
- As the eggs are cooking lightly toast the bread
- Top toast with the avocado mixture and scrambled egg. Top with a few dashes of hot sauce, if desired
Source: Mike and Lisa Originals – Egg & Avocado Toast