While this recipe is great on its own, there’s so many creative ways to serve it.
- Sandwich: Make it into a sandwich along with a layer of lettuce and tomatoes.
- Wrap: Turn it into a wrap.
- Lettuce Wrap: Use butter lettuce leaves for a lighter, low-carb option.
- Stuffed Avocado or Tomato: Stuff it into avocado or tomato halves.
- Dip: Serve it with crackers or chips.
- 2 (5-ounce) cans tuna
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 stalk of celery, diced
- 2 tablespoons red onion, diced
- 1-2 tablespoons chopped parsley, chives and/or other herbs
- 1/2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Drain the liquid from the tuna cans. Then, add the tuna, mayonnaise, diced celery, diced red onion, herbs, Dijon mustard, salt and pepper to a mixing bowl.
- Stir all of the ingredients together until well combined.
- Enjoy the tuna salad plain out of a bowl, wrapped up in lettuce, or in a sandwich.