Oatmeal Cranberry White Chocolate Chunk Cookies
- 2/3 cup butter, softened
- 2/3 cup brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 1/2 cups old-fashion oats
- 1 1/2 cup flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 6 ounce package Ocean Spray Craisins Original Sweetened Dried Cranberries
- 2/3 cup white chocolate chunks or chips
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- With an electric mixer, beat the butter and sugar together until light and fluffy. Add the eggs and mix well.
- Combine the oats, flour, baking soda and salt in a separate mixing bowl. Add the butter mixture in several additions, mixing well after each addition.
- Stir in the sweetened dried cranberries and white chocolate chucks.
- Drop by rounded teaspoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheets.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown, cool on a wire rack.
Notes – This recipe will make approximately 2 1/2 dozen cookies.