Pasta with Kalamata Olives and Roasted Cherry Tomato Sauce
2 1/2 pounds cherry tomatoes, halved
1/3 cup olive oil
5 garlic cloves, minced
1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
1/4 teaspoon dried crushed red pepper
3 tablespoons chopped fresh oregano
1 pound farfalle (bow-tie) pasta
1/2 cup halved pitted Kalamata olives or other brine-cured black olives
1/4 cup drained capers
6 ounces feta cheese, crumbled (about 1 1/4 cups)
1/4 cup pine nuts, toasted
1. Position rack in center of oven and preheat to 375°F.
2. Combine tomatoes, oil, garlic, vinegar, and crushed red pepper in 13x9x2-inch glass baking dish. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
3. Roast until tomatoes are tender and juicy, stirring occasionally, about 45 minutes. Stir in oregano. (Can be made 2 hours ahead. Let stand at room temperature.)
4. Cook pasta in large pot of boiling salted water until just tender but still firm to bite. Drain. Return to pot.
5. Add tomato mixture, olives, and capers. Stir over medium heat until heated through, about 2 minutes.
6. Add feta and stir until melted and creamy, about 2 minutes.
7. Divide pasta among 6 plates; sprinkle with pine nuts and serve.
Source: Epicurious Pasta with Kalamata Olives and Roasted Cherry Tomato Sauce