- 4 cups baby spinach
- 2 tomatoes, chopped
- 1 avocado, diced
- 1 cucumber, peeled and sliced
- 1/4 cup red onion, chopped
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 salmon filets
- salt and pepper, to taste
- lemon vinaigrette dressing
- Heat olive oil in a large pan over medium-high heat. Season the salmon filets with salt and pepper. Add the salmon filets top side down and cook for 4-5 minutes.
- Flip the salmon and cook for an additional 2-3 minutes or until the salmon is mostly opaque, with just a smidge of softness still in the middle.
- Divide all of the other salad ingredients between two bowls, then place the cooked salmon on top.
- Mix the dressing ingredients together in a small bowl and drizzle on top.
Source: Downshiftology – Salmon Avocado Salad