- 1 medium cucumber
- 1 large avocado, peeled and pit removed
- 1/2 tbsp lime juice
- 6 oz smoked salmon
- chives, for garnish
- black pepper, for garnish
- Slice the cucumber approximately 1/4-inch thick and lay flat on a serving plate.
- Add the avocado and lime juice to a bowl and use a fork to mash until creamy.
- Assemble the bites by spreading a small amount of avocado on each cucumber, then topping with a thin slice of smoked salmon.
- Garnish each bite with finely chopped chives and cracked black pepper. Serve immediately.
Source: Downshiftology – Smoked Salmon, Avocado, Cucumber