- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1-1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh basil
- 6 medium ripe avocados, peeled and cubed
- 24 slices French bread baguette (1/2 inch thick)
- Preheat broiler. Whisk together the first 8 ingredients; stir in herbs. Fold in avocados.
- Place bread on an ungreased baking sheet. Broil 3-4 in. from heat until golden brown, 1-2 minutes per side.
- Top with avocado mixture.
Source: Taste of Home – Avocado Bruschetta