See Baked Ziti with Cream Sauce for updated and improved recipe.
24 ounces of Tomato Sauce
12 shredded mozzarella cheese
16 ziti pasta
1. Cooked the ziti per directions on the box.
2. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
3. Drain the ziti and combine it with the tomato sauce and 2/3 of the cheese in a mixing bowl.
4. Pour the ziti mixture into a well oiled baking dish, spread the remaining cheese over the ziti and cover with foil.
5. Bake the cover ziti for 30 minutes, remove the foil and bake for another 5-10 minutes or until the top cheese is melted.