- 1 15-oz. can no-salt-added black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 fresh jalapeño pepper, seeded and finely chopped (optional)
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- ½ teaspoon ground cumin
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- 4 8- to 9-inch oil-free whole wheat tortillas
- ½ of a medium red onion, thinly sliced (½ cup)
- 2 cups shredded fresh spinach
- 2 mangoes, seeded, peeled, and sliced
- 1 avocado, halved, seeded, peeled, and sliced
- ½ cup fresh cilantro leaves
- In a medium bowl combine the first six ingredients (through garlic powder); coarsely mash with a potato masher or fork to combine.
- To assemble, spread black bean mixture over bottom two-thirds of each tortilla. Top with onion, spinach, mangoes, avocado, and cilantro. Fold in sides; roll up like a burrito.
Source: Forks Over Knives – Black Bean Avocado Wraps