Orzo with Spinach and Feta
Light orzo pasta salad with fresh spinach. Serve as a side or light meal.
- 1 cup orzo
- 2/3 cup crumbled feta
- 2 1/4 ounces baby spinach (chiffonade)
- .8 ounces of kalamata olive (about 8) (diced)
- 2 3/4 ounces of celery (diced)
- 2 3/4 tablespoons of olive olive
- 1.5 ounces red onion (diced)
- 1.5 tablespoons white (or dark) balsamic vinegar
- 1 clove of garlic (about 1/4 teaspoon)
- 1/4 teaspoon of salt
- 1/4 teaspoon of pepper
- Cook orzo per directions on package.
- Mixed the above ingredients together and serve chilled.
Source: Recipe – Orzo with Spinach and Feta