Homemade Cocktail Sauce
Never again use store bought cocktail sauce. This 5 minute recipe for zippy, zesty cocktail sauce requires only a handful of ingredients and is easily adjustable to your liking. I get away making only half of the below recipe.
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 1 1/2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoons prepared horseradish
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 3-4 dashes hot sauce
- Mix the catsup, lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce, and garlic in a small bowl.
- Add 1 tablespoon of horseradish. Taste and add more if desired. Then stir in a few dashes of hot sauce if you like your cocktail sauce with extra kick.
Homemade cocktail sauce keeps well in the fridge for up to 6 months if stored in an airtight container. Enjoy this sauce with seafood, on burgers, as a tangy veggie dip, and more! … Source: A Spicy Perspective – Homemade Cocktail Sauce