Roasted Parsnips with Rosemary
Rosemary enhances the flavor of these little oven-baked parsnip fries.
- 1 1/2 pounds parsnips, peeled and cut into 1/2-by-2-inch pieces
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh rosemary
- Salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Toss parsnips with oil and rosemary, then season with salt and pepper.
- On a rimmed baking sheet, roast until tender and golden, about 20 minutes, stirring halfway through.
Source: Martha Stewart – Roasted Parsnips with Rosemary