Smoked Salmon Pinwheels
A deliciously savory smoked salmon pinwheels rolled up with a flavorful chive and dill cream cheese and tons of fresh spinach.
- 2 burrito style spinach wraps
- 4 ounces cream cheese
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh dill
- ½ tablespoon chives
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2-3 cups spinach
- 4-6 ounces smoked salmon
- In a small bowl combine cream cheese, dill, chives, and garlic powder. Mix until well-incorporated and creamy.
- Lay out both wraps and evenly spread the cream cheese onto each one, leaving about a half inch of room around the edges. Spread the cream cheese out to the edge on one side, as you’ll use this side to “seal” the pinwheel.
- Evenly distribute the spinach between your two tortillas, followed by the smoked salmon.
- Tightly roll up each wrap, tucking in the ends as you go. It’s important to roll these as tightly as possible so that the pinwheels stay together when cut.
Source: Ambitious Kitchen – Smoked Salmon Pinwheels