Layered Bean Dip
An easy to make appetizer for any occasion.
- 1 (16-ounce) can fat-free refried bean
- 1 (15-ounce) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat sour cream
- 1 cup bottled salsa
- 1 cup (4 ounces) pre-shredded reduced-fat Mexican blend or cheddar cheese
- Chopped cilantro
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Combine beans; spread in an 8-inch square baking dish. Spread sour cream over beans; top with salsa and cheese.
- Cover; bake at 375° for 20 minutes. Uncover; bake 10 minutes or until bubbly.
- Garnish with cilantro and serve with tortilla chips.
Source: My Recipes – Layered Bean Dip