Great recipe today for an easy, healthy and delicious summer appetizer.
- 10 cherry tomatoes (red or yellow)
- 6 bocconcini (small mozzarella balls), cut in half
- 1 bunch basil
- Salt (coarse ground or Kosher)
- Black pepper
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Oregano (use fresh if you have it, if not dry works well)
- 6 pitted Kalamata olives, diced
- Prepare ingredients. Cut cherry tomatoes and mozzarella balls in half. Dice the kalamata olives.
- Chop the basil an oregano (if fresh)
- Mix the above with and add drizzle extra virgin olive oil, coarse salt, coarse ground black pepper to taste.
Source: The Chic Brulee Caprese on a Stick : Cherry Tomato, Mozzarella & Basil Skewers