Mashed Sweet Potatoes
A tasty way to eat sweet potatoes
- 3 sweet potatoes, peeled and chopped
- kosher salt
- 3/8 c. half and half (or milk)
- 2 tbsp. butter
- 1 tbsp. maple syrup
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Fresh thyme leaves, for serving
- Place potatoes in a large pot and cover with at least 2″ of water. Season generously with salt. Bring to a boil and cook until potatoes are very tender, 20 to 30 minutes.
- Mash potatoes and add half and half (or milk), butter, and maple syrup. Season with salt and pepper and garnish with thyme leaves.
Source: Delish – Mashed Sweet Potatoes